Welcome to the final day of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps February release blog hops! Today's fabulous new stamp set is Shape Up, which coordinates with the Shape Up die collection:
If you've been following along with me the past several days, you already know how much fun I've been having with this new stamp set and the coordinating dies! If you've missed them - here's the small photos of the cards I've already shared using these fun new products:
For my card today, once again I pulled out the Delightfully Delicate background stamp set - see, how I told you I couldn't stop using it!? I stamped it in Stampin Up's Sahara Sand on the card front and added some shading around the entire card front. Then, I cut the Shape Up die four times from felt, fun foam and white card stock, stamping the coordinating image from the Shape Up stamp set.
I fashioned the die cuts into a square-ish flower over a vellum doily die cut and added a button center and a sentiment from the God is Bigger stamp set. I added some ribbon and lace (which shifted a bit while I was stitching them to the card front as you can see - grrr....) along with a seam binding ribbon bow and called it done!
Here is more information about today's featured stamp set:
- The tear drop image measures approximately 1.13" x 1.5"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $11
- The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store!
Don't miss these other opportunities to win:
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on Friday's release blog post
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, February 14th. The list of winners will be announced on our blog by Monday, February 17th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!
Stamps: God is Bigger; Shape Up; Delightfully Delicate (SNSS)
Ink: Stampin Up
Card stock: Paper Trey Ink; Vellum
Other: PTI felt; Fun Foam; Seam binding ribbon; SU ribbon; lace; SNSS Shape Up die; My Favorite Things doily; PTI sentiment banner; May Arts twine; sewing machine