Welcome to the first day of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps February release blog hops! Today, we are showcasing a lovely new stamp set called Bloom & Grow.
These flowers are so soft and pretty stamped in colored inks - all giving a taste of spring! I stamped my stem directly on my banner die cut, cut from one of the bookmark dies in the Bookmarks & More die set - LOVE this particular die and use it often just like this. Then, I stamped the flower on white card stock and used a waterbrush to add a very light touch of yellow to the middle of each petal.
The background is another new stamp set this month that you'll be seeing a lot of from me over the next few days because I LOVE it! It's called Delightfully Delicate Background and even though it's a 4" square stamp, Korin has made this image SO easy to line up to easily cover an entire card front.
I snuck one more new product on this card - can you see it? I used one of the Shape Up dies for the flower pot! It worked perfectly as a pot cut from cork paper, don't you think?
Here's all the details of today's stamp set for your information:
- Large Flower Petal image measures approximately 1.5" x 1.5"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $15
- The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store!
Don't miss these other opportunities to win:
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on Friday's release blog post
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, February 14th. The list of winners will be announced on our blog by Monday, February 17th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!
Stamps: Delightfully Delicate Background; Bloom & Grow
Ink: Stampin Up; Versafine black
Card stock: PaperTrey Ink; Cork
Other: Sewing machine; SU ribbon; doily; My Mind's Eye pink candy dot; corner rounder; SNSS Shape Up die