Welcome to day three of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' February release blog hops! Today, we are featuring the lovely Inspirational Word Art stamp set:
So pretty - and fun to play with!
Like yesterday, I stamped the sentiment on patterned paper and shaded the edges just a bit with some Colorbox Chalk ink. I stamped the Delightfully Delicate background in Stampin Up Baked Brown Sugar ink on kraft card stock and shaded the edges again. I added a butterfly made with stitching several sizes of the Monarch die cuts together and embellishing with a Recollections ceramic rose.
I couldn't help but add more of the Shape Up die cuts along the bottom of the card front - they are so fun to play with! I die cut the chevron from patterned paper, cork, and felt - love!!
Here are more details about today's featured stamp sets:
- Key sentiment measures approximately 1.75" x 2"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $15
- The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store!
Don't miss these other opportunities to win:
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on Friday's release blog post
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, February 14th. The list of winners will be announced on our blog by Monday, February 17th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!
Stamps: Delightfully Delicate Background; Inspirational Word Art
Ink: Stampin Up; Versafine; Colorbox Chalk
Other: Sewing machine; SNSS Shape Up die; SNSS Monarch die; doily; seam binding ribbon; PTI felt; Cork; Recollections rose