Today is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' January release and the design team are joining together to share some card projects we've made with the new products now available on SNSS site. For all the full information on all the new products added, please hop over to the SNSS company blog.
My first card uses the beautiful new Parisian Postcard stamp set. Such a gorgeous Vintage/Collage stamp set illustrated by Gracielle Design! I paired it with the Decorative Frames stamp set and the coordinating Decorative Plaques dies along with the Be Encouraged stamp set for the sentiment.
Next up is the fun Sassy Cindy stamp set, illustrated by Diane Zechman. This stamp set is filled with sassy sentiments, perfect for cards for your girl friends! My next card below, uses Diane's Sweet Sarah stamp set. This set's sentiments are sweet - as they name suggests, perfect for anyone!
Here's some fun details on this month's challenge and give away:
As part of our release day fun, one random commenter from one of the DT blogs will be selected to win a $10 Gift Code for the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store. You have until Thursday, January 15th at midnight EST to leave your comments. The winner will be posted on the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Blog on Friday, January 16th!
One more thing before we let you go...
We can't forget our fun Release Day Challenge!
Since it's a NEW YEAR, we want you to
"Use something NEW"
Just a few guidelines to remember as you play:
- You don't have to use a Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps image to enter (although we sure love when you do!)
- Please create a NEW card (no back linking)
- We ask that you enter your card in no more than 3 challenges
- You'll have until Thursday, January 15th at midnight EST to enter
- We'll draw 1 winner from this week's challenge to receive a $10 credit to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Store!
If there are 25 participants, (not including the DT), we'll draw 2 winners!
- Please use code SNSJAN2015RC when uploading to Splitcoaststampers or other galleries
To enter simply share a link to your creation below!
SNSS Products Used: