Welcome to another day of Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps February release blog hops! Today is a fun one because we are showcasing the newest Cocoa the Mouse stamp set called From Cocoa's Kitchen.
Ok, to be honest I'm not a fan AT ALL of mice in real life but I really love our little Cocoa Mouse! This is such a fun stamp set to play with!
For my card today, I stamped the image in black Stazon ink on watercolor paper and used my Inktense watercolor pencils and a waterbrush to color Cocoa and his pie. Then, I used a fine point black Sakura pen to trace over the stamped lines a bit since they got a little washed out with the watercoloring. If I had it to do over, I would have stamped it in Versafine and clear embossed the image - my go-to method of watercoloring.
I die cut a couple of hearts from our Heart die collection for quick embellishments.
Here is some more information about today's featured stamp set:
- The chef hat image measures approximately 2.25" x 1.75"
- Illustrated by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is $11
- The DT has shared their gorgeous samples in the thumbnails below. Stop by each of their blogs and comment for a chance to WIN one of (2) $20 gift codes to our store!
Don't miss these other opportunities to win:
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on Friday's release blog post
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all comments on full reveals in our SCS forum
(1) $20 gift code drawn from all participants in our release challenge hosted on blog
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Friday, February 14th. The list of winners will be announced on our blog by Monday, February 17th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!
Stamps: From Cocoa's Kitchen (SNSS)
Ink: Stazon; Colorbox chalk; Versafine
Card stock: Watercolor; PaperTrey Ink and My Mind's Eye patterned
Other: SU ribbon; Platinum shimmer twine from The Twinery; SNSS heart dies; doily; corner rounder; Inktense watercolor pencils; waterbrush