Aug 13, 2009

Spirit of Christmas Online Class

Good afternoon!

My next GinaK online class is in it's final preparations and is scheduled to become available next Friday, August 21st for purchase! I will keep you up to date both here on my blog and over on StampTV when it is added to GinaK's online store. We will also be offering my two other online classes: Fun with Flowers and Fun with Glitters as a PDF only version when the Spirit of Christmas class becomes available for purchase.

I decided to make this class a Christmas one, since I've had several people mention to me how they are already working on getting their Christmas card stash going! Below I've listed the additional materials you will need to complete the class to help everyone get prepared for the class. This class is just like the other online classes I've done through GinaK which means, you will make 4 of each of these 3 designs - for a total of 12 cards.

Additional Supply List:

Detail Scissors for paper piecing
X-acto Knife (for rhinestones)
Scissors for Cutting ribbon (I recommend the Tonic scissors)

Die Cutting Machine
Cuttlebug Houndstooth Embossing folder (Gina will be adding this folder to her online store for purchase)
Classic Oval Nestabilities - small
Classic Oval Scallop Nestabilities - large

* Marvy Giga and Mega Paper Punches can be substituted for the oval shapes. However, the Christmas tree image will be too large for the Mega Oval punch.
* Although I've used ovals on my class cards, they are not necessary to complete the cards. I will have examples along with the measurements for the focal images using a paper trimmer.

Sakura Clear Glitter Pen
Sakura Black Glaze pen (Gina will be adding this product to her store for the class)

Koh-i-noor pencils (or other colored pencils)
Odorless Mineral Spirits
Blending Stumps

Glue Dots
Dimensional Popdots
Adhesive of your choice (I recommend Dot-n-Roller and Mono Multi)

Sponge Dauber
Black Ink (stazon or memento)
Light brown ink (desert sand memento was used in my sample)


Online Class Basic Information

Our online classes have a special access blog where the PDF tutorials and this class' exclusive Digital Paper pack are located. Each card comes with detailed photographed instructions that may be saved to your computer and printed out.

When you purchase this online class, you are free to make the cards are your leisure as there is no specific timeframe scheduled for you to complete the cards. We will schedule a couple of online chat sessions during the term of this class to give the students an opportunity to ask questions they might have about the class or anything GinaK related. There also is a chatbox set up on the website.

The Spirit of Christmas Online Class will be available for 8 weeks. After that, the next online class will be released.


There will be three ways to purchase this class kit:

Class Kit & Stamp Set (includes the Spirit of Christmas stamp set along with all the consumable materials needed to complete the 12 cards as well as the online access to the classroom blog) for $39.95

Class Kit Only (includes the consumable materials needed to complete the 12 cards along with the online access to the classroom blog) for $24.95

Class Only (no materials included, only the online access to the classroom blog) for $15.00


* If you need any additional information, please leave a comment here
or email me at jessjean12@gmail.com. Stay tuned to StampTV early
next week as to when this class becomes available!

Thanks,
Jessica

2 comments:

Norine said...

really like these simple yet so cute
Hugs
Norine

Kay S said...

Cute cards! Thanks for doing a Christmas class this time. I really need something to get me moving on making some Christmas cards. I always wait too long and am rushing around like crazy at the last minute trying to make cards! I even have all the extra items needed to make the cards but, of course, don't have that stamp step (I think it is the only Christmas set of Gina's I don't have!) Can't wait until next week to get the kit!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails