Aug 13, 2009

Celebrate in Style!

Good evening!

Tuesday night, I shared a card made with the same Stampin Up stamp set as this one - in fact, I made them both at the same time using this adorable retired set (that I don't know the name of, I'm sorry to say) and this fun K&Co patterned paper pack.

This time after coloring the main image, I rubbed versamark over the entire image and sprinkled clear embossing powder over it for a nice pop.

I used several SU felt flowers with some other SU brads. After adhering them to the card with popdots, I used Crystal stickles to embellish the brads - always love glitter, you know!

I kept the inside plain, so I could use it for either a birthday or friendship card.

Tomorrow night, I'm joining in on Nina Brackett's Elegant Post blog hop, so check back in then!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails