Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentines' Day!

This morning, I'm sharing a couple of Valentines that are in the mail on their way to my neice Emily and my nephew Austin. They'll get them late... sorry guys!

The images were all stamped in black memento ink on GinaK's Pure Luxury cardstock and colored with Copics. The first card's stamps are from Stampin Up and as you can see I went crazy with the Labels 1 Nestability shapes! It was a fun one to make for Emily - I think she'll like it.

Next up is Austin's valentine...

He loves to watch the old western shows with Grandpa and for a while thought it was cool to dress up like the Lone Ranger. He may not be into cowboys so much now - I think he's moved on to Batman and SuperMan, but since I recently bought this Amuse cowboy stamp it had to do.

I wish I had gotten a bettter photo of the cowboy. After coloring with Copics, I went over some of the areas with different Sakura Glaze and Glitter pens - so he's sparkly and shiny. I used a retired SU heart for the lasso.


Thanks for stopping in - I hope your day is spent with the ones you love the most. I will have more Valentine's Day cards up for tomorrow!

Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I love all of your samples - especially the embossed hearts -you're so inspiring!

Lisa H.

Cat Tidwell said...

These are so awesome Jessica! Bet they will be thrilled whenever they get them! I have been loving all of your valentine cards, so very inspiring!

Happy V-Day to you too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails