Feb 13, 2009

Chairished....

Hi again!

Since I have so many Valentine's Day cards to share, I thought I'd do a double post today to share the cards I'm sending my parents. Earlier I shared the one for my mom, and tonight I'm showing the one for my dad.

I found these Amuse stamps clearanced out at a local stamping store in Madison and thought they would be perfect for guy cards. Amuse stamps are really tiny, so they can be a challenge to use on a regular sized card sometimes, but with some double layering of a nestability die, I think it works.


The metallic paper is from a DCWV stack and is my go to cardstock to use on masculine based cards lately. The texture of the paper is so nice and once you emboss it... well, it's just yummy! The image was colored with Copics and black diamond stickles were used to dot the center buttons.


I hope you'll be able to check back in tomorrow for more Valentine's Day cards!
Jessica

1 comment:

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card! When I opened your blog today, this made me smile. Love the paper and cuttlebug you used. The inside is fantastic too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails