Feb 15, 2009

Always time for you ...

Good morning!

I have couple of more Valentines to share this morning that I made with a Stampin Up set called Time for you. I just love this park bench with the little bird and the sentiment. The papers on the first card are from Basic Grey's Granola 6x6 paper pack and are paired with SU's basic grey and navy cardstock.

The image was colored with copics and highlighted with Sakura's Glaze and Glitter pens, but the camera doesn't pick those details up. The image panel is framed with Square Nestabilities and the scallop frame was sanded a little to reveal the white core of the Basic Grey paper.

The inside images are from a current SU stamp set called Love you Much. I've been using this sentiment and bird image a lot with most of the inside panels of my Valentines.


Next up is a simple one layer card with the same main panel image and square nestability....


I'm sorry that this photo is so dark... I used GinaK's 120lb. Pure Luxury cardstock for the card base - so it's really a bright white cardstock. After embossing my square shape in the center of my 4 1/2" square card, I stamped the image and sentiment in Black Memento ink and colored with Copics.

Even thought this photo below isn't a very good one, I'm adding it because it helps to show the sparkle of Sakura's Glitter pen and Sakura's Glaze pen on the bird...


The inside of this card was quick and easy too since I used GinaK's super thick white cardstock. I didn't have to worry about my copics bleeding through - I LOVE that! So I colored the birds and heart with some bright funky colors and added polka dots to the heart with a fine black pen ...


Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica! Your cards are amazing! I fell in love with the colors of that first one... so soft and cozy. Amazing! I love the way you decorate the inside too!

Cat Tidwell said...

Both of these cards are so awesome Jessica! I love how you take one image and make two different cards with them and they both always ROCK!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails