Feb 13, 2009

I love you the most....


This past weekend I had the chance to sit down and make several Valentine's Day cards - and now the challenge is going to be to get them in the mail today, so they can arrive on time! I didn't have the chance to photograph them until yesterday - so you'll be seeing lots of love cards here on my blog over the next few days....

Because this card is going out in the mail, I tried to keep the layers and bulk to a minimum. The layout is pretty basic too which is what I usually do when I'm making several cards at one time. I recently bought the Curvy Long Nestabilities and absolutely LOVE the size of the rectangles. I find that I use rectangles a lot for my main images on my cards, so I can tell these nestablities are going to be getting a lot of use.

The stamps are all from Stampin Up - some retired and some new. I colored them all in with Copic markers and highlighted some areas with stickles. The patterned paper is from a small K&Co paper pack - it looked like old fashioned wallpaper or fabric to me which was perfect to go with this fun couch.


This card is going out to my mom - I'll share the one going to my dad later this afternoon.

See you later!
Jessica

2 comments:

Norine said...

these are really cute love the couch
Hugs
Norine

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

I love the card in the middle the best. The decorative paper background really makes it pop.

Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails