Dec 22, 2008

Hero Arts Scene

Good morning!

Today's card is a busy one - but I'm short on time, so the verbage will be short and sweet! LOL!

I picked up a couple of Hero Arts Christmas Stamp sets that I've been looking for for a few weeks now. You know how much I LOVE cutesy images and I couldn't resist these guys!!

It's a large card - 5 1/2 by 7 1/2" because it is meant to hold some 5x7 photos of my kids. I made 2 different cards with this stamp set this size and they will be the Grandparent's Christmas cards this year. So, act surprised, Mom! heehee... I'll share the other one tomorrow....

I stamped the scene with Memento Black ink and used copics to color everything. Then, I went crazy with the liquid applique, glitter, stickles, rhinestones, googlie eyes - you name it, I used it! My husband thought it was a VERY busy card - but that's a good thing, right!?


Have a wonderful day!
Jessica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is so sweet!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails