Dec 22, 2008

Christmas Ornament

Good evening!

I had some time this weekend to make a Christmas card and little gift ornament for Gina. Tom and Gina hosted a lovely Christmas dinner for all of her employees at the store a few weeks ago. She just posted some photos of our Christmas Dinner on her blog - did you see them yet? It was such a special dinner that I wanted to make a super special thank you gift for her, so I pulled out my favorite Christmas stamp set of Gina's and decided to make an ornament for her Christmas tree.

Ornament Details: Warm & Cozy Christmas, Swell Noel K&Co. paper, SU wasabi, Acetate, GinaK 80lb. cardstock, Copic markers, Memento ink, liquid applique, glitter, Nestabilities, GinaK Pure luxury ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Pen

This stamp image is so adorable and reminds me of my Ashley - she loves the snow! We'll be getting some more snow throughout the week, so at least one person in the house will be excited about that! lol!

I'll be sharing the Christmas card I made for Gina in another blog post tomorrow morning - so I hope you'll stop back by to check it out!

Have a great night!
Jessica
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Donna Baker said...

What a sweet, precious ornament - I bet she LOVED it! love your card too and how you used your hemp twine around the tree. Merry Christmas, Jessica! stay warm

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails