Sep 1, 2008

Simple Pleasures Take 2

Hi again!

Here's the promised cards that I mentioned in my earlier post today. I thought I'd share these ones this afternoon because starting tomorrow through the rest of the week, I'll be showing lots of sneak peeks of the new stamp sets that Gina will be releasing this Friday night!

There are 5 stamp sets this time around ... you're going to love them as much as I do, I'm sure! I've been busy every spare minute that I've had this weekend stamping and scrapping with them... How's that for teasing? heehee....

Anyway, back to these cards. They are colored with Koh-i-noor pencils, OMS, and blending stumps. Pretend like you don't see the bent primas... I hate it when that happens! LOL!


I love both of these images. In fact, this was my first GinaK stamp set that I bought. They are so versatile and easy to color.

Have a great rest of your Labor Day! See you tomorrow with some cards with new stamps!

Jessica

2 comments:

Cat Tidwell said...

These too are awesome! Your coloring is so gorgeous! And love how you make everything work together.

p.s. for some reason, when I come to your blog now, it will freeze me up for a minute....I think it has something to do with the calendar loading and that my puter is getting old too, lol! Was wondering if only me though, lol!

Anonymous said...

Jessica - thanks for the ideas for this DCWV dp. It is a fav of mine but I've been stroking it and NOT using it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails