Apr 22, 2014

Bridal Shower blessing.


Good morning!

I'm back with another Scattered Showers card to share with you today.  I shared several cards last week with this set and today I have a soft and delicate bridal shower one to show.  I played around a bit with a small glassine bag, trying some different techniques with it.  I watercolored it and embossed it and by the time I was done it was so delicate that I knew there was no way that I could use it as a pocket (because it would just fall apart!) but thought it was pretty so I didn't want to trash it... so, I used it as the starting point for this card!


I've always liked the colors blue and yellow together and decided to add just a pop of pink for a feminine touch.  One of the young ladies in our church is getting married soon, so this card was made for her - I hope she'll like it! 

Have a wonderful Monday!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails