Apr 23, 2014

It's a baby shower.


Good morning!

Are you ready for the next Showers of Blessings card from me?  I still have one more that I'll share this weekend with you - I hope you're not sick of them yet!  I'm so in love with this set, I think I'll be pulling it out soon to make some encouragement cards too as there are some great sentiments in the sets for them!

This card today is one of my favorites of all I've made with the set because I love all the colors, textures, and elements on it and how they 'evolved' into being.  I have someone in mind that I'm going to save this one for as she just found out she is pregnant with her first child - so exciting!  She's actually a former student of mine when I taught fresh out of college and now she's all done with college and just starting her own family!  I love making cards thinking of specific people who may like them and getting inspired through the process of creating something for them while thinking about them and what they like, etc.  (or, at least what I THINK they would like! ha!)


Since no one know if she's having a boy or girl yet, I went color crazy with this one, again using my 'rule' that there can be a bit of pink on a baby shower card for a boy since the MOM is a girl and is the one who will actually be enjoying and receiving the card!  ha!  It's my story and I'm sticking to it! 

This time, I used the sentiments from the Wonderful Words: Baby set for the tags, not the coordinating die sentiment.  So fun to make!

Have a great day and I do wish YOU showers of blessings today!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails