Apr 21, 2014

a broken heart.


Good morning!

I hope you all had a blessed Easter weekend with your loved ones.  Easter is one of my very favorite holidays not only for the fun traditions of egg hunts and chocolate bunnies,etc. but as a follower of Jesus it's the most important holiday/event in my faith.  Praise the Lord for the love He has for us, His creation and for the power He showed over death and the curse of sin on mankind.  

I'm sharing a card I made recently using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps' Prim Blessings (for the sheep) and Be Encouraged (for the sentiment).


Because of the sentiment I wanted to use, I used some smokey gray papers for the focal tag and then went bright and cheerful with the rest of the card, taking my colors from the sheep's flower.

I hope you are having a wonderful day.
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails