Dec 8, 2012

Wise Men still seek Him...


Hi there!

I'm popping in this morning to share a card I recently made using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Seek Him Still stamp set illustrated by Dina Kowal.  The colors are much softer in person than they are looking on screen... sorry about that!  I really like this saying and that Christmas star image Dina included in the set.  This was such a quick card to make - love those when I'm adding to my Christmas stash!

Hope you are well!  I've been busy at school as well as at home the past several weeks trying to get the 'normal' things done as well as some fun holiday things - boy, life just doesn't stop, does it?  But, it's good and I'm blessed.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jessica - so simple and yet the message of Christmas is 'there'.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails