Nov 25, 2012

Christmas Blessings


Good morning!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, it's time to start thinking about Christmas, right?  I'm in denial that December is right around the corner though... It always seems to sneak up on me each year!

Today's card is one I made with the adorable Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Christmas Penguins stamp set - just one of the many Christmas stamps that are currently on sale in honor of SNSS's 5th birthday celebration going on right now!  Check out this link for all the sets that are on sale - I love Korin's stamps!!

I stamped and colored Mr. Penguin in with some Copic markers and then colored the Christmas bulbs with Sakura's glitter pens and then added dots of Crystal effects for some added shine.  It's hard to see in the photo, I also added a layer of crystal stickles to his hat and on the ground for a sprinkling of 'snow.'

Have a great rest of your day - thanks so much for checking in on me!
Jessica

Card Details
Stamps: Christmas Penguins (SNSS)
Ink: Memento

Card stock: PTI white; Stampin Up retired patterned
Other: paper doily; Copic markers; glossy accents; sakura glitter pens, stickles, seam binding ribbon; MFT banner die

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Jessica - and I love the green papers you have used in the background.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails