Feb 13, 2012

She {hearts} Winter


Good morning!

I have a card to share this morning that I made while I was a guest designer over at All That Scraps.  I just realized I haven't shared all of my cards I created for them, so you'll be seeing them over the next few weeks as there are quite a few.  I love the cutesy images that ATS carries and was thrilled to be asked to guest design for them.

This image reminds me of my daughter Ashley who LOVES winter, snow, sledding, etc.  While I don't share her love, I do get a kick out of her enjoyment of all things winter. She's been a bit sad this year as we haven't had much snow at all, which is very unusual for us in the mid-west!

The images I used are Sweet November Georgia along with a sentiment from AmyR's Heart-y sentiments.  The layering hearts are also from ATS - Big Hearts die, aren't they cute layered together?  The snowflakes and large doily die are from My Favorite Things, by the way.

Have a great day!  Ash will be happy to know that we're supposed to get a couple of inches of snow tonight... lol!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Jessica. Ashley would not like winter here - mainly rain and frosts - mostly the snow is a couple of hours away, and to get there and enjoy it is very expensive as it is now all 'commercialized' :-(
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails