Feb 12, 2012

God understands


Hi there!

It's been rather quiet here on my blog this past week - sorry about that!  I finally spent some time in my stamping room this weekend getting ready for The Craft's Meow February release which will be on the 20th.  We have several fun stamp sets that we'll begin sharing with you in a few days leading up to them being available for purchase, but in the meantime I thought I'd share this card I created this past fall using some Layers of Color stamp sets.

As you  may know by know, LOC is no longer in existence as a company as Laura (the owner) has been hired by another stamp company who will carry several of LOC's favorite stamp sets from both Laura and Nina as well as the new ones they have been working on developing for them!  I can't wait to see what they end up carrying from the original LOC line... I hope it includes the 3 I used on this card: Encouragement, The Love Chapter, and Silk Moth.

Card details
Stamps: Encouragement, The Love Chapter, Silk Moth (Layers of Color)
Ink: Tsukeniko and Stampin Up
Card stock: Stampin Up
Other: Spellbinder dies; sewing machine; Quikutz embossing folder; distressing tool; daubers; paper piercer

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend - thanks for checking in on me!
Jessica

3 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

I love this encouragement set- was so bummed that I didn't see it before they quit selling it. I'm hoping it's available!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those colours, and paired with LOC stamps - bliss.
I just hope that one of the LOC sets I could not get is going to be continued!!
Blessings
Maxine

Elaine M said...

Oh my! Absolutely wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails