Feb 15, 2012

Hogs and Kisses


Hi there!

Today was my class Valentine's Party at school.  We had it today, since K4 and K5 weren't in school yesterday for Valentine's Day.  It was a fun day - filled with love notes, hearts, candy, some school work, lots of noise and smiles.  It was pretty sweet seeing how excited they were to get love notes from each other.

My card today was another one I made while guest designing for All That Scraps.  The image is CC Designs Cupig (how cute, right!)  and the sentiment is from AmyR's Heart-y Sayings.  Fun stamps to play with, I think!

Tomorrow morning starts weekend long blog posts in honor of The Craft's Meow February release.  You're going to love the 4 stamp sets that will be available for purchase on February 20!  Also, keep your eyes out for something fun coming from The Twinery in the next day or so... that's all I can say for now... shhhh -
Jessica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Jessica - such a fun image and sentiment!
Blessings
Maxine

NatQuebec said...

oohhh it,S so cute ! I love that stamp !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails