Dec 22, 2011

Let Your Dreams Soar


Hi there!

I have a card to share with you today that I made using a couple of Layers of Color stamp sets.  The butterfly and sentiment are from Fairy Wishes and the doily is from Beautiful Lace.  I love the vintage feel of this card.  Layers of Color stamps just beg to be used with lace, flowers, and lots of layers, I think!

Card Details
Stamps: Fairy Wishes and Beautiful Lace (LOC)
Ink: Versafine
Cardstock: DCWV textured gold; SU solid; The Paper Studio Mirabella dp
Other: Spellbinder Fancy tags; Wild Orchid flowers; SU tafetta ribbon; lace; Fiskars border punch; corner rounder; sewing machine

Sorry I've been MIA the past few days.  I have cards to share but didn't have time go online to get my posts up and going.  I'm done with school now for the Christmas holidays - what a blessing that is!  I'm so thankful to have the same schedule as my kids now that I'm back teaching and plan on enjoying the next several days home with them.  Big bonus for us is that my husband has vacation time too, so we're all home together until after the New Year!

I hope your Christmas preparations are about done and that you are able to relax and enjoy the weekend of festivities.  I think I'm finally done shopping - I finished up this morning.  Now, it's on to wrapping and finishing up some Christmas cards and getting photos developed to put in the cards... but, I'm not too stressed about it.  If the cards get sent out the week after Christmas, that's just the way it will have to be, I guess.  Most of my cards are hand delivered anyway, so I'l be able to give many of them away this weekend.

Have a wonderful night - thanks for stopping by!
Jessica

2 comments:

Debbles Dabbles said...

This is lovely. Great job. I especially love the doiley (however it's spelt!!)

Selma said...

This is so beautiful. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas Jessica.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails