Dec 19, 2011

You're My Hero


Good morning!

Today's card was made with My Favorite Thing's ala mode's Blue without You stamp set and My Mind's Eye patterned papers.  I love this image of her saluting our military - it's perfect with that sentiment, isn't it?

It's going to be a busy day at school today!  We have our Christmas Party in the afternoon and lots of time practicing in the morning for our Christmas program (which will be tomorrow night.)  There won't be much time (or ability to concentrate) for school work, so I've planned some fun Christmas-themed activities and worksheets to try to keep those little ones busy while not asking too much from them, as I know they will be VERY excited.  And, when 4-6 year olds are excited, it's pretty hard to expect much from them, isn't it?

I hope you are doing well and finishing up your Christmas shopping, baking, and plans.  I'm working on it - still have some to do on all those lists, but it's coming!  I'm thankful for my schedule now that I'm back to teaching, since that means I get Christmas vacation with my kids!

Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Hi Jessica, hope your day has gone well :-).
Love the way you have used the design paper - it fits the image & theme so well with the sharp angles.
Blessings
Maxine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails