Nov 18, 2011

Thanks so much!



Good morning!

Now that the weather is looking more and more like winter, I decided to share a card I created using Sweet 'n Sassy digital Rhubarb Enjoys the Pool image.  Ahhh, remember the warm, sunny days of summer!?  I paired this digital image with a sentiment from PaperTrey ink called Think Big Favorites 1 - love the large font of this sentiment for the front of card.

Card Details
Stamps: Rhubarb enjoys the Beach digital (SNSS); Think Big Favorites 1 (PaperTrey Ink)
Ink: Versafine black; Distress
Card stock: PaperTrey ink white; GinaK Designs card stock
Other: Sewing machine; Twine from The Twinery; Copic markers; Dies from My Favorite Things (Sun), PaperTrey Ink (clouds), and Quikutz (scallop edge); button; embossing folders from Cuttlebug & Sizzix;  dauber

Have a great day!  Thanks so much for checking in on me!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails