Nov 18, 2011

Celebrate Today


Good morning!

Today's card is one I made for my nephew Jack's 9th birthday earlier this week.  This is a busy birthday week for my family - one niece, one nephew, and two sisters all have birthdays within days of each other.  I sat down this past weekend and played with some PaperTrey Ink stamps and dies/impression plates that I hadn't had a chance to try out yet and made some birthday cards for them.

Card Details
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink Jar and coordinating dies
Ink: Black Versafine
Card stock: Stampin Up
Other: Baker's Twine; detail clear embossing powder; Copic markers; PTI numbers die and impression plate; Corner rounder

On a personal note, I have been struggling with a bad cold since last Friday and it has now developed into laryngitis.... which is NOT the best thing for an early childhood teacher, as you can imagine!  It's day 3 of no voice and a big party day today at school.  It should be an interesting day, don't you think?  Thank goodness it's Friday and a light school work day! lol!

Have a great day and stay healthy!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails