Nov 12, 2010

Thinking of You


Hi again!

I have another card this evening to share that I made using the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge this week.  I made it a few days ago, when I made my other sketch card, so you will probably recognize many of the same elements.  This time I flipped the sketch and used the Layers of Color Butterfly Collector stamp set and another sentiment from Hero Arts (sorry, I didn't save the package, so I'm not sure of the name of the stamp set).

Card Details
Stamps: Butterfly Collector (LOC); Hero Arts sentiment
Card stock: GinaK black; PTI white; SU sage shadow; My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly dp
Ink: Memento black; SU sage shado
Other: Quikutz embossing folder; Labels 14 dies; Copic markers; sponge dauber; SU gray satin ribbon; 1/2" scor-tape; EK success border punch; rhinestones; corner chomper corner rounder; K&Co. pearl brad

and the inside...


Enjoy the rest of your night!
Jessica

3 comments:

Wordbird said...

A truly beautiful card, Jessica!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so gorgeous - I really want that set (to add to my other 200 butterfly stamps LOL)...so guess will keep wantin for awhile (-:
hugs

Laura Davis said...

Wowzers! Stunning work :D
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails