Nov 13, 2010

Card Patterns Guest Designer!


Did you see the news yet this morning?


How fun is that?  I was invited to be Card Pattern's guest designer this week!  Here's the sketch we were challenged to work with this week:



I decided to pull out a Stampin Up stamp set that I ordered from their holiday mini catalog that I haven't used yet.  If you've followed my blog for awhile, you probably know by now how much I love cutesie stamp sets and this one fit the bill perfectly!


I decided to flip the sketch a bit so I would have room for all three of these images and took a bit of liberty with the corners.  Here's a closer view of these adorable little images...

Card Details
Stamps: Merry Crittermas (SU)
Ink: Black Memento
Card stock: GinaK black and kraft; PTI white; SU retired Christmas papers
Other: Sewing machine; copic markers; may arts ribbon; bow easy; buttons; twine; SU paper punches; EK Success border punch (for inside); Spica glitter pens


and the inside view.... Since I sewed on the card front, I needed to line the inside of the card to hide the stitching. 


I hope you'll get a chance to play along with this week's sketch.  Be sure to add your link to the Card Patterns post, so you can have a chance to be their NEXT guest designer!

Thanks for checking in on me today!  Enjoy the rest of your day -
Jessica

4 comments:

Wordbird said...

Congrats Jessica! Your card is adorable! ;D

Carolina said...

Huge Congrats Jessica! Adorable card and no surprise here why they asked you to be their guest designer...you rock!

katemade designs said...

beautiful card. Love the stitching and buttons.

katemade designs said...

beautiful card. Love the stitching and buttons.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails