Nov 17, 2010

Holly Berries


Good morning!

I'm on my way out the door but thought I'd do a quick post this morning.  Once a month several of my stamping friends and I try out best to get together to make some cards, eat some yummy food (thanks, Sue!), and chat.  Today's card was my project for our get together - it was designed from this post I shared a few weeks ago.  We try to keep the cards as quick and simple as we can so we have time for everyone's projects and most importantly - food and fellowship! - so, this design fit the bill perfectly!

Card Details
Stamps: PTI 2010 Holiday Tags
Ink: Vivid red; Memento markers: red and green; PTI white
Cardstock: GinaK kraft, soft sand, red hot, white; MFT cork; vellum
Other: Seeing spots cuttlebug folder; 1 3/4" EK success punch; PTI scallop circle; May Arts white twine; red copic marker; rhinestones; SU top note die (for inside); MFT snowflake die (for inside)

and the inside view...


How's your Christmas card stash coming?  My box is slowly getting filled up! YAY!

Have a great day!
Jessica

7 comments:

NinaB said...

This is cute, Jessica. I need to use that cork. I think we bought ours at the same time at CHA.

Tina Gilliland said...

Oh this is sooooooo pretty!! Love that cork.

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!

Maggie said...

Lovely card!

Nancy said...

I LOVE it! Very cute. Love the corkboard. :)

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!!! I love this!! Gorgeous card and Brenda gave me a sheet of cork and now I'm so inspired by how you used it!! I feel a case coming on!!!

Bev Gerard said...

Okay ... I'm so adoring the horizontal row of images!! ... (Not to mention the cork!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails