Jun 1, 2010

Do you eat Goldfish?

click on photo for a closer look!

 Hi there!

I thought I'd share a 8x8 scrapbook page I made recently with an image from GinaK's new Enjoy the Sunshine StampTV stamp set.  I just LOVE this goldfish image and had to chuckle when Ashley came home from her school carnival with a little goldfish in a bag of water.  She made her dad go to WalMart with her to pick up some goldfish food, washed a bowl, and added some spring water to it and proudly put it on her shelf in her bedroom.

The next morning, while watching an episode of Penguins of Madagascar she watched the penguins eat fish during the cartoon and suddenly asked, "Dad, does anyone in the family like to eat fish?"  Brad told her that the only person who really liked fish in our family was Mom.  She replied, "She DOESN'T eat GOLDFISH does she?!" 


You can imagine the chuckle we got out of that one!  lol!

Brad had taken this photo of Ashley the night she got the goldfish and it was so cute, that I had to use it for the page!  Her face was all painted up like a cheetah - although her dad teased her that she had 'leopard-sy' since he thought she looked like a leopard.  When she realized what he was saying, she thought it was funny but at first she was a bit upset and thought he was making fun of her by saying she had 'leprosy' which everyone knows isn't a good thing to have...


Scrapbook Page Details
Stamps: Enjoy the Sunshine
Cardstock: GinaK
Ink: Memento
Other: Copic markers; cuttlebug embossing folder, sewing machine, buttons, crystal lacquer, MFT felt, Quikutz scallop border

Since I'm already sharing a photo of Ashley, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos of the kids that I took over the weekend of our vacation at St. Louis.  I hope you don't mind...




















We had a great time - hopefully, I'll have some more scrapbook pages to share with some of these photos and memories soon!

Have a wonderful day and thanks for checking in on me today!
Jessica

2 comments:

Tina said...

What a cute story, Jess. LOVE the trip photos too. I had to laugh at Ashley in her striped socks... she reminds me of Emily in her wacky clothes she wears. LOL Girls are so fun!! Your son is soooo big and growing every time I see him!!!! Love the page... great job on it! Can't wait to see more!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hi Jessica, from the smiles on those cute faces looks like you had a great trip. Unlike us you look to be enjoying some sunshine too! Hope you're well.
Sad to see I didn't make your CS list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails