May 12, 2010

Life's a Stitch


Good evening!

Tonight I have a vintage/shabby chic card that I made with Asela Hopkin's new stamp set called Sew Pretty.  I have fallen in love with my Janome sewing machine and did a bit of stitching on this card - since it uses this fun sewing stamp set.  I used several different patterns and a journaling card from October Afternoon's Thrifty Shop paper line.  This line is gorgeous!!


Card Details
Stamps: Sew Pretty
Cardstock: GinaK; October Afternoon Thrify Shop line
Ink: Memento cocoa; Distress
Other: Copic markers, border punch; buttons; embroidery floss; ribbons; sewing machine; dauber


and the inside - see, more sewing and patterns!


Thanks for stopping by today - have a wonderful rest of your night!
Jessica

4 comments:

Kay S said...

Love this card, Jessica! I have a serious phobia about sewing so I. Won't be attempting it on any cards but yours looks great. I love that stamp set -- such fun retro images.

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card. SO cute and vintage looking. LOVE it.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love the shabby feel of this, Jess! Awesome!

Carolina said...

I adore this card Jessica...love the theme, how you used the images, all the stitching details, how you finished the insid, and the great sketch! This set is on my wish list for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails