Mar 25, 2010

Spring Mushrooms

Good afternoon!

Spring is in the air and the March winds are blowing today in Madison!  The sun is shining so beautifully that it's rather deceiving when you step outside because the temperatures have dropped off a bit.  Spring just makes me happy - even when the temps are bit chillier because we know that winter is over and sooner rather than later, it's going to be warm again! 

My card today was made with those thoughts in mind, and can I just say how happy I was that I had this Cosmo Cricket paper that matched??  I love little things like that !  lol!

Card Details
Cardstock: GinaK; Cosmo Cricket Earth Love
Ink: Cocoa Memento and Vivid Tuscan Tan
Other: Big Scallop Rectangle nestabilities; Rectangle Nestabilities; Copics; Spica pens; dauber; ribbons; button; Eyelets; Corner rounder; twine


Thanks for checking on me today!

Have a wonderful rest of your day ~
Jessica

2 comments:

Cath x said...

Gorgeous, really love the colours x

Lisa said...

Very pretty card, I love the colors and the button with twine tops it off! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails