Mar 26, 2010

Happy Mail!


Happy Friday!

I'm so glad it's Friday - aren't you!?  My card today uses another Pure Innocence little darling - isn't she cute waiting for some happy mail to arrive... or shipping off some letters to her friends?  Love this image so much!


Card Details
Stamps: Pure Innocence from My Favorite Things
Cardstock: GinaK and Basic Grey
Ink: Cocoa Memento
Other: Nestability square dies; buttons; Copics; Paper punches; twine


A few things to note -

I've changed my blog around a bit since Blogger today added some new templates which allows us to have three columns on our layout!  LOVE that - I've been wanting this kind of a layout for a long time now!

Also, I've added several more cards to my Etsy shop over the past few days.  If you are a fan of Magnolia images, check it out as I've added several cards with those images on them!

Have a great rest of your day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails