Mar 31, 2010

Love You Muchly


Good evening!

Tonight's card is yet another Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things - can you tell I LOVE them!?  lol!  This time, I pulled out my colored pencils, odorless mineral spirits, and blending stumps to color this little sweetie pie with - isn't she cute?

I also got out my Fun Foam and SU sizzlit flower dies and scattered a few flowers around her for some embellishments.  The flower background is yet another wheel from Stampin Up that I unmounted and used as a background stamp...


Card Details
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence; SU daisy wheel
Cardstock: GinaK; Doodlebug
Ink: Memento; White craft
Other: Nestability dies; Martha stewart fringe scissors; SU Flower dies; fun foam; white gel pen; Koh-i-noor pencils; OMS, blending stumps; Ribbons; button; stickles; corner rounder


Have a great rest of your night!

Thanks for stopping by ~
Jessica

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is absolutely the cute thing inside and out. Great color combo too.

Karla Jo said...

Jessica, Although Magnolia stamps aren't my style, your cards are absolutely adorable! You are a card design genius! I am interested in finding out more about how you unmounted your stampin up wheels and use them as background stamps (how you unmount them, do you put them on cushion cling, how you store them, etc.). I think mine would get used more if they were background stamps! As always, thanks for all the inspiration, and for teaching me to love making cards and learn more techniques! -Karla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails