Mar 30, 2010

Little Easter Bags


Good evening!

Tonight I'm sharing the project we made last weekend when my friends and I got together for an afternoon of stamping.  I have 3 similar samples to share tonight - they are all basically the same, just a bit different as you can see from the photo above. 


Project Supplies
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence; SU polka dot wheel (unmounted for an easy background image!)
Ink: White craft; Memento Cocoa
Cardstock: GinaK; white; SU
Other: Sizzix Bag 2; Nestability oval dies; scor tape; SU flower dies; Fun Foam; Making Memories brads; SU ribbons; Copics, Spica pens



Aren't these fun foam flowers adorable with the button brads in the center?  Simply adorable, I think!


The flower dies are all from Stampin Up, by the way.  They are from Sizzix and are exclusive to SU, as far as I know.  They cut through the fun foam perfectly.


The last one is Ashley's favorite - and mine!  I love those big scallops... but, I didn't want to ask the girls to cut the thin brown border around the die, so we went with the layered Nestability dies shown on the first two samples.

I've been a good Easter Bunny, gathering items for the kids' Easter baskets... isn't being a mom so much fun sometimes?  lol!

Have a wonderful night -
Jessica

5 comments:

Cyndy R said...

Absolutely charming!!!

Donna said...

These are so cute! So many ideas and so little time!

luvstoscrap said...

Love the darling little box and the cute craft foam flowers! Good work. Liked the idea of removing the stamp from the wheel to stamp the box!!! Great work!

dee marie said...

These little boxes are so sweet Jessica!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! Great Easter baskets!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails