Mar 29, 2010

Lucky Friend!

**If you're looking for the PaperCraft Planet Nestability hop, please scroll down to the next post **

Good evening!

Tonight's card is another adorable Pure Innocence image that I tweaked a bit to hide the shamrock that she is holding to make it a bit more 'user-friendly' for all year round cards .  As you can see from the photo below, I layered a small die cut flower punch-out over the shamrock image -

Card Details
Stamps: Pure Innocence; Cornish Heritage paper background stamp
Cardstock: GinaK; Kioshi Basic Grey
Ink: Memento
Other: EK Success flower punches; Punch Bunch leaf punches; Copic markers; Fiskars border punch; rhinestones and Copper nailheads

Thanks for checking in on me tonight!  I'll be back tomorrow with another Pure Innocence card to share.

See you then!


texasjodylynn said...

Oh my goodness! That is SO SO SO cute! LOVE it! I love those punches, too. Those flowers are adorable. The whole thing is sweet enough to EAT! :)

Becca Feeken said...

Absolutely adorable, Jessica!! I love your coloring, the DP, well...everything!

RaiderSoonerMom said...

What a really cute card! I love the colors and all the embellis! Great job!

Joanne B. said...

This is SO very adorable! I just love it!

Congratulations, your card is being featured today on the MFT Blog as one of Our Favorite Finds!

Velta said...

How cute is this!!! I love the punched flowers!!! and congrats on your card being seen on MFT blog!!

Kristie said...

Soooo very cute!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails