Feb 5, 2010

Little Monkey Valentines

Happy Friday!

It's been a long week, so I'm very glad to see it's Friday todady - how about you? I've been busy preparing for Preview week of new GinaK stamp sets this week and might get a bit more stamping in over the weekend too. Previews start on Sunday night and we'll be revealing 8 new stamp sets along with another new Card Kit designed by myself - so I can't wait for the reveals to begin!
In the meantime, I still have several K&Co. Ka-Zoo Valentines to share, so let's get to those. Today's cards were made with the adorable monkey images in the line!


This next card is a 5.5 x 5.5 sized one because the monkey die cut is so large -

and the inside...

Have a wonderful day - I hope it's filled with lots of good things for each of you!
Jessica

1 comment:

Luv 2 Create said...

Jessica,

I love your style. Your cards are all so fresh and creative. If I had to pick a favorite I don't think I could. I do however love the papers you have choosen. Some day I hope to have enough courage to start sharing my own work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails