Feb 6, 2010

Valentine: Bunny & Frog

Happy Saturday!

I'm almost done sharing all the K&Co. Ka-Zoo Valentine cards that I made last weekend - just one more post tomorrow morning and you've seen them all! They were so fun to make and I still have tons of paper and materials to make more, if I need to.

The ribbon was ruffled with Scor Pal tape and SU's Pink Tafetta ribbon. I really like that technique and the tafetta ribbon works well with it.

And, how about this adorable frog? Those cheeks are so cute, aren't they?


The colors of these papers and stickers are so bright and cheerful - I love them!

I'll be back tomorrow morning with my last installment of Valentine cards and then later at 10pm CST, Previews for GinaK Designs new Release stamp images begin!

See you then!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails