Feb 4, 2010

Valentines: Robot & Hearts

Good morning!

The day got away from me yesterday and I missed posting more Valentines! Sorry about that!

This first card was fun to make - I layered this 3D sticker onto a Stampin Up Curly label punch out and ruffled the pink paper after I tore it to create a 'faux' ribbon ruffle.

Card Supplies
Cardstock: GinaK; K&Co. Ka-Zoo; unknown pink & patterned pink
Supplies: Heart Nestabilities; Martha Stewart butterflies; rhinestone; SU punch & ribbon; scor tape


One of my favorite images in the entire Ka-Zoo collection is this adorable robot. Both the sticker and the card stock is so cute, isn't it?

Stamps: Studio G
Ink: Versafine ink
Cardstock: GinaK; K&Co. Ka-Zoo
Other: Copics; detail clear embossing powder; Heart Nestabilities; Ribbon White gel pen; Bind-it all 1/2" corner punch


Have a great Thursday!
Jessica

1 comment:

betty benton said...

Fun cards! Love the hearts and robots!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails