Jan 28, 2010

Wishes and Dreams Blog Hop!

Good evening!

Tonight several of us are hopping together with Alicia Krupky's new stamp set called Wishes and Dreams. I just love this stamp set - these fairies are so adorable! Remember, that for a little while longer when you purchase the stamp set the card kit seen HERE is included automatically.

This special offer ends on Thursday, February 11th at 10pm when the new Release is available through GinaK's online store. At that time, a new stamp set with a card kit will be available. The Wishes and Dreams kit will then go into regular inventory for $9.95.

Supplies: Nestability blossom die; Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder; Copic markers; stickles; Memento inks; sponge dauber

Tonight's three cards are ones that I made while playing with the stamp set and experimenting with different colors and shades - as you can see the basic layout is the same on each one.

I didn't take any photos of the inside of these cards, because HORROR of all horrors, I didn't do them yet! I rarely let that happen and now that I don't have them done, it's going to be hard for me to use them until I finish them off... lol!

Supplies: Nestability Blossom dies; Copic markers; stickles; memento inks- black & desert sand; dots & flowers Cuttlebug embossing powder

My last card tonight is my favorite - I just love the colors....


Supplies: Nestability Blossom dies; Copic markers; sateen flowers; memento inks: desert sand & black; diamond stickles; doodlebug white brads


Check out these links for even more inspiration tonight:

Now, it's your turn! Please hop over to Gina's blog to add the direct link to your blog post showcasing Alicia's Wishes and Dreams stamp set in the Mister Linkey Box. Gina will have a special prize for the one link that she chooses out of all the participating bloggers - check out her blog for the details.

Happy Hopping!
Jessica

11 comments:

Lee said...

A magical set of cards Jess!!! Your coloring is exquisite!!!

TexasGrammy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Jessica!
I love your collection of fairy creations!

~Bev

Sankari W. said...

So sweet in every single color and shade!!! LOVE all your creations! Always amazed by how you create such amazingness card after card!!! Big hugs!

Theresa Momber said...

Jess, these are all so gorgeous! My favorite in the green one. Fabulous coloring!

joy said...

Beautiful cards -- I like the green one also!

Betty Neville said...

Really sweet cards! Love your coloring and the way you've highlighted the spots on the mushrooms!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

These are all fantastic, Jess! I love the touches of sparkle, so perfect for a fairy.

Melanie said...

beautiful, every one!

Donna Baker said...

I love your collection of fairy cards - they're all so sweet!

colleen said...

I love the color combos you show... they all look so very different.

LOVE these!

Darla said...

Love seeing all your colour options. Great card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails