Jan 30, 2010

Puppy Valentines

Happy Saturday!

I've been making lots of these 'scrappy' Valentine's Day cards this weekend. While at Michaels last week, I came across K & Company's ADORABLE new Valentine line called Ka-Zoo. They have a 12x12 paper pack, stickers, die cuts, and tons of other fun things to play with! I picked up this kit for Ashley to make Valentines for her classmates.

I normally never buy die cuts and stickers but I just couldn't resist and hopefully when you see my cards this week, you'll see why! lol! I've made enough Valentines to share all week - so I hope you won't get tired of them since I have 16 to share! *wink* First up - two cards with these cute little Puppy images:

Stamps: Studio G clear dollar stamps
Other: Nestability dies, EK Success Heart punch, Clear Embossing Powder; Versafine ink; Copic

and, I decided to use the Valentine punch-out that is included in the 12x12 Paper pack for the inside of this card -

My next card uses some of the die cuts - see, why I couldn't resist them?

Supplies: Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch; Cuttlebug folder: Moraccan Screen; Quikutz Dots folder; sanding block; Nestability Heart die; SU Ribbon; Clear Rhinestones

and the inside...

Check back in with me tomorrow for some Panda Bear Valentines!

Jessica

1 comment:

joy said...

How adorable! I love the "Pucker Up" stamp! These are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails