Aug 21, 2009

StampTV Online Classes Available Now!


Happy Friday!

The online class tab has been updated to add the new Spirit of Christmas stamp-a-stack class as well as adding the PDF files for my two other online classes. If you click on the photos, it will take you directly to GinaK Design's online store where you can purchase it, if desired.

Our online classes are set up as a virtual stamp-a-stack. If you purchase the kit with the supplies included, you will have enough materials to make 4 of each of the 3 cards shown in the photo, for a total of 12 cards. Since this is a Christmas class, it's a great way to get a head start on your Christmas cards for this year!


We always offer our current online class in three forms - one with the stamp set along with the supplies, one with the supplies, and one with only the PDF project files as well as digital paper, etc. available through our special Online Classroom blog.


I'm really excited that we are now offering our two other classes as well, so that our new StampTV members and GinaK fans now have the opportunity to purchase the PDF files I've designed for each card in the set. Each project has detailed instructions and step by step photos.


If you have any specific classroom questions, please see my Classroom tab over on StampTV and ask me there - or email me.


Thanks for checking in on me today - I've been stamping up a storm with the new GinaK August release stamps that Gina has been showing snippets of over on her blog the past couple of days. It's a wonderful set of stamps - once again our illustrators have knocked this release out of the ballpark! I can't wait to show you what I've been working on...
Jessica

1 comment:

Tina said...

WooHoo!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails