May 31, 2009

With this Ring...

Good morning!

I have some more new release stamp projects to share today that I was going to share during Gina's party but couldn't since I wasn't able to attend! They are both made with Rupa's beautiful new With this Ring stamp set. I had so much fun using the images from the stamp set - they are all so perfect for weddings and anniversaries.

My first card shows how well the Marvy Scallop Heart punches work with Rupa's Floral Wreath. I used both the blue and yellow punches for this layered look. The paper is from Stampin' Up's Rockability paper pack.

Here's the inside view...


Next up is a card I made with my parent's upcoming anniversary in mind...

My mom had yellow roses at their wedding and seriously these wedding rings remind me of my parent's rings. Especially my mom's - hers has a ring with etched stars in the center of it just like Rupa's image!

Everything on both cards were colored with Copics after stamping in Black Versafine ink on GinaK's Pure Luxury cardstock. I embossed the ink with detail clear embossing powder. This extra step really adds to the elegance of the set - I love embossing with wedding cards.

Here's the inside view...

As you can see, I used the plain and scallop heart nestabilities for the insides of both of these cards. It took just a little extra time to finish the cards off but really adds to them, doesn't it?

Have a wonderful rest of your day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails