May 30, 2009

Summer Flowers

Happy Saturday!

My first card was made with Rupa's beautiful new With this Ring stamp set. I paired it with some Stampin Up cardstock for a modern look. Everything was colored with Copic markers. I forgot to include the photo of the inside of the card, but it's similar to my other With this Ring cards I shared a few days ago during the Previews here on my blog.


This next card shows off some of the daisies that are found in the Eclectic Summer StampTV kit along with the Ribbon Stripes checkered background. When looking at this photo, I realized my strip of rust cardstock was crooked, so I fixed it. Oops! So, just imagine that it's straight... lol!

Here's a closer look at those gorgeous daisies...

I stamped them in Black Stazon and paper pieced the centers by stamping on Mustard paper and punching out the circles with a 3/4" circle punch (I think. I'm not at my desk right now to check but it was either a 3/4" or a 5/8" punch.) Since I used Stazon, I couldn't color the images with Copics, so I used some stickles to embellish them instead.

Have a great weekend!
Jessica

1 comment:

Tina said...

Love the colors and that ribbon is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails