May 23, 2009

Lemonade Wishes...

Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Today's card is a summery one - filled with bright shades of yellow... I wish we had the bright yellow sun shining outside today! Hopefully the rain will be moving through soon - my daughter is dying to go to the zoo! It's the first thing she wanted to do once school was out.

This card is one I made a while ago following a couple of StampTV challenges: color and sketch. All the challenges are archived, so you can reference them if you are in need of some inspiration. I'm the hostess for this week's sketch challenge - I'll share the card and sketch tomorrow here on my blog.

Have you had a chance to play along with our challenges? We have 5 new challenges each week - and the winners all receive a free stamp set! Since the new release is right around the corner, I'm sure everyone would love to win a free GinaK stamp set. Jump in and play along with us - the talent is amazing over on StampTV!!

The stamps I used on my card are from GinaK's You are My Sunshine and Simple Pleasures sets.

Be sure to check out Gina's Blog - she's starting to share one stamp image from each new Release stamp set!! I've been having so much fun stamping with the new sets and can't wait to share some of my projects with everyone!!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Jessica

3 comments:

NinaB said...

What a fresh, summery card. These colors are beautiful and the touch of glitter, too. I love that black and white ribbon. I wonder if Gina will start selling those :-)

AKiteFlier said...

striking card Jess - love the yellow and the pop of black! Loving the sneak peaks too - can't wait to see what's in store for us next.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. I have this set and totally forgot about it!
DOH! on me.
I better get it out and get going.
Thanks for the cute card to get my brain rattling!!
Hoping theres a shot of good Polish/Russian Vodka in that lemonade. LOL
Kimmiek

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails