May 24, 2009

It's a Great Day for a Picnic!

Good morning!

The sun is shining and the weather is gorgeous this morning!! I was going to share my sketch challenge card with you this morning, but I decided to share this picnic card in honor of all the holiday picnics everyone will be having this weekend!

The image is a Sarah Kay stamp that I bought through 7Kids College Fund awhile back. I paired it with Basic Grey's Two Scoops papers and buttons along with the Curvy Rectangle Nestabilites. Everything was colored with Copic markers to match the patterned papers.

Have a great day - hope some yummy picnic food is in your future this weekend!! lol!
Jessica

4 comments:

Carol said...

This is just ADORABLE!!

Tina said...

Love this... she's just so sweet looking! As always you did a great job coloring her. Have a GREAT Memorial Day, Jessica!!

Mary said...

Oh my goash! Your card is precious. I love the colors and I absolutely love the buttons that you used.

Mary

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this ia ADORABLE Jess!
wow!
I know I had this outfit!
Kimmiek

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails