Apr 2, 2009

The Missing Baby... (and a birthday card)

Have you had fun trying to match the baby photos with the PaperCraft Design team members? I am LOVING all the photos but it's really hard to match them all, isn't it? I have a photo of the baby/designer who's missing - can you guess who this little red head is?

To enter the contest, be sure to leave your guesses over at the PaperCraftPlanet's Blog.

Now, on to my card...

How's this for a bright cheery birthday card? I made it using my Sketch Challenge from last week over at StampTV. The papers are all from Stampin Up (except the white which is GinaK's pure luxury cardstock). The embossing on the papers are Sizzix's texture plates that I bought from SU a few weeks ago. After I colored the image with copic markers, I put a thick layer of Crystal Lacquer over the dish and spoon and stickles on the rest of it.

The inside is all dolled up too - with the image decorated with stickles, liquid applique, and crystal lacquer...


Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails