Apr 3, 2009

Easter Eggs


My daughter Ashley can't wait until Easter - she's already planning out what is going to be in her Easter basket and has informed me that there had better be an Easter bunny in there! She already made me a thankyou card for the bunny that she is convinced will be in her basket... lol!

But, even more than that she wants to decorate Easter eggs. Our kids have spring break next week, so we'll be sure to pick up some eggs and a dye kit over the weekend to do this annual spring project. Who cares if the weather man says we're going to get up to 5" of snow this weekend, right? Spring is here!

I made this card a while back and thought I'd share it today with you. I used the Martha Stewart Border punch and tucked the SU Large Oval punchout eggs behind it. To spruce up the eggs a little, I ran it through the cuttlebug dots folders and sponged turquoise ink around it. The images are all from Rupa's Easter Blessings stamp set. Prima flowers decorate her beautiful vine image.


Have a wonderful weekend!
Jessica



1 comment:

Tracey said...

An adorable card Jessica!! Love the border punch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails