Feb 16, 2009

GinaK's Hint #1....

I just have a quick post since I'm at work this morning and can't upload any of my cards here but there are some things that I want to let you know about...

First up, you've got to check out GinaK's blog this morning. We have something HUGE that will be revealed this Friday and she is kicking off the celebration with some blog candy and hints. Here's the first hint from her blog ...


Hint # 1- Good things come in small packages, and in larger ones too!
I've put six together and I did it all for you.


Be sure to add your guess to her comment section on her blog, so you can be entered to win a pack of 24 Memento Markers!





Next, I want to share a few blog links that you have GOT to check out for some amazing eyecandy...


First up, is this amazing close-up photo from Melanie's blog...




Then, have you checked out how Kurtis stores his Nestabilities? We currently store our dies this way in Gina's store...


And finally, check out how Asela colored this beautiful vase from her Flowers for Daisy stamp set....


I'll have a regular post later tonight with some of my own stuff...

Have a great day!
Jessica

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails