Jan 24, 2009

Sweetest Blessings Birthday Stamp a Stack Cards

Good evening!

Sorry today's post is up so late! My husband has been sick for the past several days and the kids have had me running since last night with sleepovers and friends, etc! There's a little lull tonight in the chaos, so I thought I'd share the cards we'll be making on Tuesday, January 27th at my Sweetest Blessing Birthday Stamp-a-Stack class at GinaK Designs store in McFarland!

We'll make 2 of each of the 4 cards you see in today's post AND will receive the brand new Sweetest Blessings stamp set as well! For more information about the class and how to sign up, click here.

A few quick notes about the cards... We'll be coloring the images in with Copics and decorating the cakes with stickles, glitters, crystal laquer, glitter pens, and liquid applique! It will be like a mini papercrafting cake decorating class! lol! To embellish the cards further we're going to be using Marvy's paper punches and EK Success' Flourish punch as well.

I mentioned yesterday that I would be having some blog candy up for grabs today, but I'm going to have to postpone that post until tomorrow because I CANNOT get a good photo of all the goodies I have to share! You can't even know how frustrated I am about that! Since today is my birthday, I wanted to start the candy today, but it's pretty hard to do that without a good photo. So - watch for it tomorrow afternoon.

I have a ScorPal Mat, a 3 pack of Stampin Up sponges, a Stampin Up stamp set, an 8x8 7Gypsies paper pack, a pack of Stampin Up rub-ons, and 2 sentiment rubber stamp sets all set to give away as my birthday blog candy. See, it's just not as exciting without the photos... is it?


I am also the hostess for PaperCraft Planet's Sketch this week and Gina has generously offered a free stamp set valued at $19.95 or less for the winner! The sketch details can be found here and the challenge is open until Friday, January 30th. I hope you'll get the chance to do a card and upload it to PCP to be entered into the contest!

And, while I'm talking about sketch challenges, I have one going on at Splitcoast in GinaK's forum too. That challenge runs until Tuesday, January 27th - and the winner gets the same prize: a GinaK stamp set valued at $19.95 or less.

I'll share my sketch cards in tomorrow's blog candy post - so pop back in tomorrow afternoon, okay?
See you then -
Jessica

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY!

Norine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY!!!!!

the cards are too cute wish I could go to the class
Hugs
Norine

Gina said...

Hey Jessica:
Hope you had a wonderful birthday.
Thanks for all your inspiration and creativity. I love taking classes from you (and reading your blog everyday) 'cause of your enthusiasm and kindness. You rock!
Hugs,
Gina N., McFarland

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica-my favorite teacher! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU......! The class cards look fantastic. See you Tuesday!
Sue

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Jessica!!!!!

Your cards are beautiful as always, I wish I could come and take a class with you. You are an amazing stamper.
Thank you for the heads up about your challenge on papercraft planet, I will try to get to that one tomorrow.

Laurie in MN said...

Sad that your husband is sick. Get Well wishes to him.

Happy Birthday Jessica. I hope you were able to do something fun to make your day special.

Mary Duffek said...

Happy Birthday a day late! I hope you had a wonderful Birhtday.

Love all your cards! Amazing work!!!

Many Blessings,
Mary

Sharri said...

Hi Jess!

I hope you had a good Birhtday and were able to do something fun!
The cards are Beautiful. I can't wait to make them with you Tuesday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails